- Candidates must check the University Website for cut-offs declared by the College.
- The College provides a relaxation of 1% in cut-offs for girl candidates in different courses.
- Those candidates who meet the requisite cut-off should log in to the undergraduate admission portal on the Delhi University website and select the College and the course as per the cut-off criteria.
- The candidate should take a print-out of the admission form and come to the College for verification of the documents and final computation of the cut -off for the course to which the candidate seeks admission.
The following documents in original along with two sets of self-attested photocopies should be brought while seeking admission to the College:
- Class X certificate for date of birth
- Class X mark sheet
- Class Xll mark sheet
- Class XII provisional /original certificate
- Character certificate
- SCI ST/ PWD/CW/KM certificate(in the name of the candidate) issued by the competent authority
- OBC (non-creamy layer) certificate(in the name of the candidate) issued by the competent authority (latest one)
- Transfer certificate from school/ college as well as migration certificate from Board/ University is required for those students who have passed senior secondary exam from outside Delhi.
- At least two passport size self attested photographs.
5. The University will accept self attested copies of certificates/documents provided by the students. It is made clear that if any false attestation/ falsified records are detected, the student will be debarred from attending any course in the University or its colleges for the next five years and in addition, a criminal case under relevant sections of IPC (viz. 470,471,474, tc.) will be instituted against him/ her.
- During the admission procedure, the College will retain the certificates in original to avoid multiple admission and return them once the process is over. However, in case of the student seeking withdrawal/cancellation of his/ her admission or appearing elsewhere for counselling (evidence/ proof to be produced) the certificates/documents shall be promptly returned.
- After this, the College will approve the admission on the UG admission portal and the candidates will be expected to log in to the UG admission portal to pay the fee online through one of the payment options available.
- Online payment should be made till 12 noon of the next day of the given admission list deadline. It should be noted that the admission is complete only after the payment of admission fee on the UG admission portal within the stipulated period of payment.
- A candidate can take admission only in one college at a time. In case a student wishes to withdraw/cancel his admission, the student should first seek cancellation at the college. Once the college cancels the admission, only then should the candidate proceed to seek admission at another college.
- The admission fee shall be refunded as per College/University norms for cancellation.