- Applicants who wish to be considered for admission to various Undergraduate Courses in ARSD
College, are all required to register online for all categories, including unreserved UR / SC / ST / OBC.
- Applicants who wish to apply under supernumerary categories, namely Persons with Disabilities
(PwD), Kashmiri Migrant (KM), Armed Forces (CW), Nominated Sikkimese Students and Ward
Quota shall also apply online on the University UG admission portal.
- There is no reservation under Kashmiri Migrants, Sikkimese Students, Ward Quota and Sports/ECA
in all those courses where the admission is based on entrance exam.
- The registration of applicants seeking admission under Sports/Extra-curricular activities (ECA)
categories will also be processed through the above mentioned UG admission portal.
- Applicants seeking admission under Foreign Students‘ category have to apply separately on Foreign
Students‘ Registry website http://fsr.du.ac.in. These applicants may refer to Section 9.9.9 for more