- Dramatics Society ‘Rangayan’ was founded in 2003-04 on the occasion of Founder’s Day .
- Inauguration of Golden Jubilee celebrations.
- First annual Alumni Meet celebrated.
- Addition of a separate Commerce Department block.
- The College has a very active Placement Cell. The objective of the Placement Cell is to provide employment opportunities to students along with guidance, mentorship, and the necessary skills to increase students employability.
- In 2011, the International Year for Chemistry as declared by UNESCO, Chem-crown, Chemical Society of ARSD, became the first in the country to organize a conference entitled ‘Chemistry: Our life, Our future,’ in collaboration with UNESCO and International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry.
- Angad Agnihotri, was awarded the Prof. A. B. Ghosh Prize at the 90th annual Convocation held on 19th March, 2013 for obtaining the highest percentage of marks in B.Com course of University of Delhi
- The College is awarded Star College status (DBT, GOI). The University of Delhi sanctions a grant of Rs. 1.95 crore under its Star Innovation Project Scheme.
- The dramatics society of the college ‘Rangayan’ is the first such society of the University to organize a three-day theatre festival titled “Rangshirsh Jaidev Natya Samaroh”.
- Alumnus Rajkummar Rao is awarded the National Film Award for Best Actor for his lead role in the biopic Shahid.
- ARSD College has established a local chapter of the Delhi University Skill Development Centre that has been set up in conjunction with the National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC).
- College has established a Business Incubation Centre through a strategic MoU with Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME), with the twin objectives to promote entrepreneurial skills among the students and provide support to worthwhile business ideas. With the establishment of Centre for Innovation and Entrepreneurial Leadership (CIEL), ARSD became the first college of University of Delhi to have a Technology Business Incubator in its premises.
- Department of Environment, Government of NCT, has sanctioned a paper recycling machine to the college to make optimum use of waste paper under the Waste Management Mechanism. The College maintains a garbage dumping unit to convert the bio-degradable waste into fertilizer.
- College fast-tracks its Mega Infrastructural Expansion Plan. A new teaching block inaugurated.
- NAAC accreditation, first cycle with 3.11 CGPA out of 4.00
- The college was ranked 5th in India and 3rd in the University of Delhi under the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF), MHRD, Govt of India.
- The college was awarded the World Best Managed College by Welfare Oriented Weltanschauung (WOW) International Association of Educators for World Peace at the 38th World Management Congress.
- The College was awarded the Girl Child Education and Empowerment Award 2017 and the Green Campus Award by Women Agency for Generating Employment (WAGE) on International Women’s
- Karnik Raj Sharma from B.Com(Hons) 1st Year won gold medal in Trap (Jr. Men), gold medal in Trap (Sr. Men), gold medal in Double Trap both (Jr. And Sr. Men).
- The college was ranked 14th in India and 8th in the University of Delhi under the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF), MHRD, Govt of India.
- As per the recent India Today ranking of Arts , Science and Commerce colleges in India, the college was ranked 12th among 100 Science colleges of the country and 11th among Commerce colleges in India, while 6th best college for Commerce among University of Delhi and 15th for Arts courses in India and bagged 8th position among University of Delhi.
- Avinash Banerjee from B.A (Hons) IIIrd Year is declared as University Topper.